This is to inform you of some of the measures that were implemented at the 2020 event
THESE MEASURES MAY OR MAY NOT BE RELEVANT IN APRIL 2021, BUT WE WILL UPDATE THIS INFORMATION IF ANYTHING CHANGES
Posting race bibs out to all runners
Supplying face masks and hand sanitiser for all event staff.
Hand sanitiser provided for runners at areas such as toilets, aid stations, finish area etc
"On the day" Safety briefing to be included in the Final Race Day information and sent via email.
Staggered registration and start times with groups of no more than 30 runners at a time (this may be amended if the guidelines change)
Social Distancing to be maintained by all at all times at Race HQ, at the start finish, inside the Barn, at Aid Stations, and on the route.
Max of only 2 runners at a time to be allowed in to the Aid Station gazebo's out on the route (this may create a bit of a wait at the Aid Stations......but we feel it is in everyone's best interests)
Aid station supplies will not be as comprehensive as usual
Medals to be laid out and collected by runners themselves when they finish.
Prize winners to have their prize sent via post once all the results are in, there will be no presentation on the day
Most sadly - we cannot have hot drinks at the finish area as this will encourage people to hang about, we will be providing cold drinks only - post race refreshment will need to be taken with you back to your car - no hugs at the finish sorry
All runners must carry (in addition to the usual re-usable cup required) a face covering for use at the start area and in the barn. we recommend you carry your own hand sanitiser for use after stiles and gates.
The following conditions are compulsory for everyone that has entered:
You should NOT attend the event if:
1. You have a fever of ≥38°C on the day of the event.
2. You have had any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days before the event. ie: a new continuous cough, fever, change/loss of taste/smell.
3. You have been in contact with anyone who is sick
(symptomatic) in the previous 14 days before the event.
4. You have travelled within the previous 14 days before the event to any international location with widespread ongoing local COVID19 transmission.
5. Any crew, supporters or others that you intend to bring to the event are also subject to these criteria